Monday, December 17, 2012

David Meanix



I like these 3 images because they are all unique in their own ways. I like how the one on the top has light shining through and i like the facial expression. In the second one i like how its a really nice camera and it looks broken with a glare on the lense. In the bottom one i like how the face kind of look like it is on the wall and it also looks like a mask.

Questions
David Meanix's art style is interesting. I like the way he uses tools to make the face or object broken. It's definitely the weirdest thing i have seen in the art world. 
I am afraid of a lot of things honestly. My top 5 fears are Coulrophobia which is a fear of clowns ; Disposophobia which is a fear of losing things ; Gelotophobia which is a fear of being laughed at ; Glossophobia which is a fear of speaking in front of other people ; Sinophobia which is a fear of chinese people.


No comments:

Post a Comment